Snowflake Pet Center’s Doggie Daycare is located in Milford, CT. We are Fairfield County’s best kept secret. At our doggy daycare we offer plenty of exercise, socialization, fresh air and they can generally do whatever their heart desire, all under the supervision of our fantastic canine caretakers! Pet owners can be confident that their dog is having a good time, even when they aren’t with them.
Our doggie daycare includes an 800 square foot indoor play area and a 4,800 square foot outdoor play area all for fun! Dogs are placed in two groups’ large breed and small breed.
Why Doggie Daycare?
- An excellent alternative to keeping your dog crated, or home alone for long hours.
- Perfect for an energetic dog.
- A great experience for socializing dogs with humans and other dogs.
- Can help eliminate behavioral problems that arise from boredom, loneliness and anxiety.
- Many dogs love play time.
Monday – Friday 6:30 AM – 6:30 PM
Reservation required for drop off between 6:30-7:30am and 6:00-6:30pm
Saturday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- We close from 12 noon – 2:00 PM daily for doggie down time.
- Half Day dogs must be picked up by noon or it turns into a full daycare day and charged accordingly.
- Pets not picked up by closing time will spend the night and be charged the daycare/boarding price.
Reservations are required! Cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged full fees.
In order to enroll you pet at doggy daycare, it is required you schedule an enrollment interview. This meeting with allow up to evaluate your dog’s temperament and play style. Once your pet passes our enrollment interview they will be welcome to come and play anytime.
Before you call to schedule an enrollment interview, please make sure you have read and understand Snowflake Pet Center’s Doggie Daycare requirements.
Feel free to be a step ahead and download the application and pet personality profile to bring to your scheduled enrollment interview.
*Please call to schedule an enrollment interview at 203-878-3117.
- 6 months of age and older must be spayed or neuter and provide a spay/neuter certificate.
- All dogs must be up to date of vaccinations. Documentation must be provided indicating Rabies, Distemper and Bordetella (Kennel Cough) Vaccinations from your veterinarian.
- All dogs are required to have a “negative” fecal test every 6 months and provide documentation from your veterinarian.
- All dogs must be in good health and pet owners will certify that their dog(s) is/are in good health and have not been ill with a communicable condition in the last 30 days. This includes vomiting, diarrhea, coughing or weeping eyes.
- All dogs must be non-aggressive which includes food and/or toy aggression. Pet owners will certify their dog(s) have not injured or shown any aggressive behavior towards people or other pets.
Our pricing for doggy daycare works on a pass plan basis. All passes will expire 6 months from the date of purchase. All passes are paid in full in advanced. Deposits are non-refundable.
- 1 Day Pass: $25.00
- 5 Day Pass: $115.00 ($23.00/day)
- 10 Day Pass: $215.00 ($21.50/day)
- 20 Day Pass: $415.00 ($20.75/day)
- 1/2 Day or 2nd Dog Same Family: $17.00/day
- Daycare + Boarding: $40.00 per day/night
- 6+ Daycare/Boarding: $35.00 per day/night